1-1/8″ x 1-1/4″ Raised Panel Cap 1/4″x 3/4″ Rab’t


Solid Panel molding & Panel Cap. Panel molding is used for holding panels in place or adding decorative elements around a panel, wainscoting, filling gaps in wainscoting panels, trimming around panels, etc… Panel Cap is used to trim the top of wainscoting, shiplap, paneled wall or any other decorative wood treatment.  Material is raw pine wood and can be stained to any color of your choice. Use the flex molding on curved panels. 6′ minimum order please.

Additional information


4in Sample, Flex Per Foot, Per Foot


Your Cart